ISMS (Information Security Management System) is a set of policies related to IT relatedrisks or information security management system.
The information security management system helps us manage the information assets of the organization's IT department according to the following requirements:
International standard ISO 27001. Provide us with a very safe data management structure and its hazards?
Information is a very important asset of any organization. Like other important businessassets, information is valuable to the organization, so it needs to be properly protected. ISMS is a very important part of the entire management system. Based on the business risk approach, it operates, establishes, implements, monitors, reviews, maintains and improves the information security management system. It always follows the PDCA cycle.
Design, evaluate, and select appropriate control requirements plans.
Implement and operate A to control the execution of the call.
Check and evaluate performance call checks.
Changes made to peak performance calls take effect.
Advantages of ISO/IEC 27001 ISMS (Information Security Management System)
An independent framework that takes into account all legal and regulatory requirements.
Be able to prove and independently guarantee internal organizational control.
Senior management's commitment to customer and business information security.
Gain competitive advantage in the organization.
Formalization, namely independent verification, is a process, procedure and document.
Help identify and meet contractual and regulatory requirements.
Demonstrate to customers that their information security is being taken seriously.
Overview of ISO22301 Business Continuity Management System Standard
The ISO22301 management system framework can help enterprises to formulate an integrated management process plan, enable enterprises to identify and analyze potential disasters, help them determine the threats to enterprise operations caused by possible shocks, and provide an effective management mechanism to prevent or offset these threats and reduce the losses caused by disasters to enterprises. The overall BCM plan must be managed by defining the scope, risk assessment, business continuity management strategy, business continuity objectives, development plans, education and training, exercises, testing, review and continuous improvement.
Benefits of ISO22301 certification
The ISO22301 inspection activities help improve business through planned and effective BCM at all levels, including:
1. Identify and understand key business processes and the impact of their interruptions within the organization.
2. Enhance the elasticity, resilience and sustainability of the organization.
3. It has the advantage of surpassing competitors with weak elasticity.
4. A positive message is conveyed to the media and stakeholders to deal with the crisis.
5. Improve the impression of insurance companies on organizational risk management, thereby reducing premiums.
6. Meet the expectations of regulators, insurance companies, business partners and other major stakeholders.
7. Significantly reduce the financial impact in the event of an accident, damage or even disaster.
8. Increase the survival opportunities of both the organization and employees.
9. Maintain or even enhance reputation by demonstrating a professional approach to managing disruption.
10. If the contract or agreement promises to deal with events and business interruption in a timely and orderly manner at an acceptable pre-defined level to ensure continuous business operation.
11. Encourage cross team and cross organization coordination.
12. Demonstrate credible responsiveness through scenario drills.
13. Demonstrate the management commitment of overall risk management with visible evidence.